We consult and teach technical seminars to city and state agencies, engineering firms and property management groups.
Asphalt Maintenance Strategies Seminar
This course is for Engineers, Public Works Directors and Street Superintendents. It covers:
- Extending pavement life
- Cost of various maintenance strategies
- Street Evaluations
- History of asphalt
- Classification of asphalt failures
- Understanding various types of applications of asphalt Life cycle cost
- Asset management of asphalt
- Identifying the needs of the customer
- Maintenance strategies
- Traffic Control Certification Course
This two-day course, which is accredited through UC Berkley, is offered to city employees with membership in the MSA. The attendees receive 1.6 college credits.
(Maintenance Superintendents Association).